Boclair Academy is committed to ensuring a range of high quality opportunities for all young people in order to maximise the potential of all.
In Boclair Academy all our work is underpinned by a commitment to our core values of: Respect, Honesty, Fairness and Achievement.
- to provide a broad and balanced curriculum, the highest quality of learning and teaching
- to allow pupils to develop a depth of knowledge and a range of skills and experiences
- to encourage pupils to take a responsibility for their own learning
- to encourage pupils to participate fully in the life of the school, the wider community and society in general
- to promote an ethos of success and achievement for all
- to provide a caring environment in which pupils feel confident and secure
- to promote equal opportunities and respect for others
- to encourage parents to work in partnership with the school